SHAFT SPLICE BOX MP-16D/12
Intended for branching fibres from vertical cable in multi-dwelling buildings. Two cable entries for customer cables on each side of the box.
- intended for branching fibres from vertical cable in multi-dwelling buildings
- equipped with cable entries enabling for mounting the splice box on previously installed vertical cable
- possibility of installation within 26 mm diameter ducting system
- enables up to 12 optical fibre splices
- two cable entries for customer cables on each side of the box
- splice tray for 12 splices
- cable entries
- cable ties and brackets
- installation and handling instruction
- installation kit
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|number of splices||12|
|number of KSQ splices trays||1|
|total spare length of 0.9 mm buffered fibre or compact tube [m]||3|
|number of vertical cable/ducts entries for ⌀26 mm tubes||6|
|number of horizontal cable/ducts entries for ⌀16 mm tubes||4|
|maximum diameter of vertical cable entering splice box [mm]||12|
|dimensions: width/height/depth [mm]||200/150/50|
|housing material||powder coated steel sheet|
|mechanical IK protection||IK 10|
|environmental IP protection||IP41|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.