FIBRE OPTIC DISTRIBUTION BOX PSPE-576
For use in FTTH networks in multi-dwelling buildings. Connecting clients by cross-connecting optical splitter outputs.
- for use in FTTH networks in multi-dwelling buildings
- wall-mounted on the lowest level of a building
- terminates cables coming to the building from Telecommunication Central Office, vertical cables and enables installation of optical splitters
- separated area for terminations of feeder cables incoming to the distribution box from telecommunication central office as well as vertical cables in the building
- separate access to a part of distribution box containing splices and patching fields
- connecting clients by cross-connecting optical splitter outputs
- possibility of mounting Easy Access Cable Coiling Box SZKL on the backside of PSPE-144 or above/under PSPE-72, PSPE-144, PSPE-288
- case with a lock
- KS-3E splice trays
- cable ties, description table
- wall installation kit
- installation and handling instruction
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|splice/connector capacity of client cable side||576|
|number of splice trays on client cable side||24|
|splice/connector capacity on feeder cable side||24/12|
|number of splice trays on feeder cable side||1|
|number of optical splitters||9|
|maximum splitter dimensions: width/height/depth [mm]||114/140/18|
|splitter pigtail length [m]||1|
|connector standard||E-2000, SC|
|recommended customer distribution pigtail length [m]||3|
|number of cable/duct entries||12 round culverts: 4 on the top, 4 on the bottom and 4 on the left wall of the patchpanel|
|maximum number of entering cables||36|
|maximum diameter of entering cables [mm]||18|
|dimensions: width/height/depth [mm]||738/1005/284|
|housing material||powder coated steel sheet|
|mechanical IK protection||IK10|
|environmental IP protection||IP40|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.