WALL-MOUNTED ACCESS NETWORK DISTRIBUTION SPLICE BOX PRW-32U
PRICES VISIBLE AFTER ACCOUNT VERIFICATION
Wall-mounted access network distribution splice box dedicated to connect fibres of feeder cables with subscriber cable fibres.
- wall-mounted access network distribution splice box dedicated to connect fibres of feeder cables with subscriber cable fibres
- used as a fibre distribution box in multi-dwelling units
- capacity up to 32 subscriber connections
- 2 prepunched cable entries on each side wall
- each cable entry for up to 3 cables
- hinged splice trays each accommodating 24 splices
- adapter plate to connect inputs of four splitters
- dedicated splice tray to connect feeder cable fibres
- powder paint finished steel box
- lockable housing
- splice trays
- ø37 mm duct entry plugs
- cable ties, small
- cable ties, large
- protective tape
- TPI table for descriptions
- mounting kit
- OZRWL – cable marker roll dispenser (self-adhesive)
- SZKLD – easy access cable coiling box
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|dimensions: height/width/depth [mm]||305/251/105|
|number of splitters (minihousing)||max. 4|
|maximum number of splices||72|
|recommended number of connections – subscriber side||32|
|recommended number of connections – feeder side||4|
|number of cable entries||8|
|maximum diameter of the entering cable||⌀37|
|housing material / colour||powder coated steel sheet / RAL 7035|
|environmental IP protection||IP41|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.