UNDERGROUND PLASTIC PIT ZK-5
Enables storage of up to 200 m spare optical fibre cable. Used in places of cable incision/failure as a repair kit.
- enables storage of up to 200 m spare optical fibre cable
- used in places of cable incision/failure as a repair kit – underground plastic chamber + splice closure
- case – corpus made of HDPE
- guarantees to withstand short-time external loads of up to 3000 N and high mechanical resistance
- place with handles for optical fibre splice closure of diameter up to 180 mm and length 450 mm
- making „8 shape” with cable, enables cable repairment without the need to replace pipes
- possibility of installing an uncut cable
- unused holes in the underground plastic chambers covered with blank plates or plugs and sealed with soft silicon
- feeder cables enter the ZK-1 chamber in 32 to 40 mm diameter polyethylene HDPE cable protection pipes
- the underground plastic chamber enables making additional entries for cable outputs
- chamber base
- chamber lid with seal
- cable ties
- lid-blocking screws
- seals for ducts with a diameter of 40 mm
- fibre optic enclosures dedicated for ZK-5 chamber:: FRBU, MUF-1, MUF-2, FOSC-100B/H, FOSC-100B2/H, FOSC 400 A4, FOSC 400 B2, FOSC 400 B4, OZKS 160 NK
- cable OZ-1 or OZ-2
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|number of ports||2×3 to be cut out|
|quantity of protective pipes ⌀40 mm||6 to be cut out|
|max. spare cable capacity ⌀10 mm [m]||300|
|max. spare cable capacity ⌀18 mm [m]||100|
|dimensions: diameter/depth [mm]||800/560|
|enclosure diameter max. [mm]||220|
|weight [kg]||25 (lid: 6,5)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.