FIBRE OPTIC CLOSURE MUF-6/144/420
Fibre optic closure dedicated for use in underground, direct burial or aerial installations.
- dedicated for use in underground, direct burial or aerial installations
- up to 24 splices per tray for MUF-6/144
- cap ended enclosure made of UV stabilized plastic
- fibre loop storage basket
- heatshrink cable to base sealing, optionally self vulcanizing tape
- fixed with OH-3 bracket
- comply with the standard: ZN-OPL-008/14
- recommended cable reserve frames:
- SZ-3 (wooden poles)
- SZ-2 (telecom manholes)
- base and cover
- dedicated splice trays
- heatshrink cable sealings
- cable ties
- fixing bracket
- splice protectors
- R-06 Fibre Manifold
- OH-3 or OH-3K bracket
- self vulcanizing tape
- microcable holder
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|max. number of entering cables||6|
|cable diameter range [mm]||up to 19|
|number of splice trays||6|
|splice tray type/splice tray capacity||dedicated/24 splices|
|max. number of splices||144|
|cable sealing||heatshrink or self-amalgamating mastic|
|dimensions: height/diameter [mm]||420/⌀220||530/⌀220|
|environmental IP protection||IP68|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.