UNDERGROUND PLASTIC PIT ZK-3
PRICES VISIBLE AFTER ACCOUNT VERIFICATION
Enables storage of up to 300 m spare optical fibre cable. Used in places of cable incision/failure as a repair kit.
- enables storage of up to 300 m spare optical fibre cable
- used in places of cable incision/failure as a repair kit – underground plastic pit + splice closure
- made of HDPE
- guarantees to withstand short-time external loads of up to 15 kN and high mechanical resistance
- place with handles for optical fibre splice closure of diameter up to 180 mm and length 450 mm
- possibility of installing an uncut cable
- feeder cables enter the ZK-1 pit in 32 to 40 mm diameter polyethylene HDPE cable protection pipes
- entry holes are cut out and secured with rubber seals
- underground plastic pit base
- lid with a seal
- cable ties
- lid-blocking screws
- pipe seal of 40 mm diameter
- fiber enclosures FBRU, MUF-1, MUF-2, FOSC 400A (B and D), OZKS
- cable tags OZ-1 or OZ-2
- watertight seal for tubes of 32 mm diameter
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|number of ports||3 to be cut out|
|quantity of protective pipes ⌀40 mm||9 to be cut out|
|max. spare cable capacity ⌀10 mm [m]||300|
|max. spare cable capacity ⌀18 mm [m]||100|
|dimensions: diameter/depth [mm]||800/560|
|enclosure diameter max. [mm]||220|
|weight [kg]||23.5 (lid: 6,5)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.