FIBRE OPTIC CLOSURE WITH ADAPTER PLATE MUF-6/144/72SC
PRICES VISIBLE AFTER ACCOUNT VERIFICATION
Dedicated for use in underground, direct burial or aerial installations. Adapter plate for termination of 72 fibres.
- dedicated for use in underground, direct burial or aerial installations
- adapter plate for termination of 72 fibres
- up to 12 dedicated splice trays
- maximum 12 splices per tray
- cap ended enclosure made of UV stabilized plastic
- fibre loop storage basket
- heatshrink cable to base sealing, optionally self vulcanizing tape
- fixed with OH-3 bracket or mounting plate
- comply with the standard: ZN-OPL-008/14
- recommended cable reserve frames:
- SZ-3 (wooden poles)
- SZ-2 (telecom manholes)
- base and cover
- dedicated splice trays
- heatshrink cable sealings
- cable ties
- fixing bracket
- splice protectors
- adapter plate
- installation kit
- R-06 Fibre Manifold
- OH-3 or OH-3K bracket
- self vulcanizing tape
- microcable holder
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|maximum number of cable entries||18|
|cable diameter range [mm]||up to 21|
|number of splice trays||12|
|splice tray type/splice capacity||dedicated/12 splices|
|maximum splice capacity||144|
|adapter plate capacity||72|
|cable to base sealing||heatshrink or self vulcanizing tape (option)|
|fixing||mounting bracket/OH-3 bracket (option)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.