STREET CABINETS PU-10
PRICES VISIBLE AFTER ACCOUNT VERIFICATION
Dedicated for optical access nodes and resistant to direct influence of environmental conditions. Accepts 19” or 21” panels.
- outdoor cabinet dedicated for optical access nodes
- resistant to direct influence of environmental conditions
- mounting height 33U
- accepts 19” or 21” panels
- allows installation of passive optical components
- allows application of microduct systems, provides subduct entries
- cable glands protect against humidity penetration
- active equipment, electrical devices, industrial automation equipment mounted on the DIN rail
- placement on the concrete plinth with threaded pins screwed to the cabinet body (plinth included in the installation kit)
- IP54 rated environmental protection
- concrete plinth
- outdoor cable fixing and fibre distribution plate
- patchcord guides and organisers
- cable glands
- installation and maintenance instructions
- installation kit
- DIN rail (width 35 mm)
- roof with retractable hood
- microduct fixing facilities
- fibre manifolds R-01A, R-01C, R-01F
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|installation height of the 19″ or 21″ cabinet||33U|
|maximum number of outdoor cables||32 for ⌀13 mm|
|number of lateral cable management sections||2: left and right|
|housing material/colour||aluminum sheet/RAL 7035|
|dimensions: width/height/depth [mm]||858/1752/465|
|mechanical protection IK||IK 10|
|environmental protection IP||IP54|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.