SPARE LENGTH CABLE BOX SZ-8
Dedicated for use in cable chambers. Possibility of installation of up to three KS-3E splice trays and two Fibre Optic Distribution Boxes PSW-12/DIN.
- dedicated for use in cable chambers
- access to the interior protected by a key locked lid
- 6 round pre-punched cable entries, 2 open cable entry slots allowing insertion of the cable loop
- possibility of installation of up to three KS-3E splice trays
- possibility of installation of two Fibre Optic Distribution Boxes PSW-12/DIN
- STANDARD KIT outdoor cable termination plates
- space dedicated for storage and arrangement of outdoor cable loose tubes guided to splice trays and distribution boxes
- made of steel sheet finished with powder varnish
- spare length cable box
- rubber bushing
- rubber gland
- DIN rail
- cable ties and bands
- KS-3E splice trays
- PSW-12/DIN Fibre Optic Distribution Box
- splittable corrugated protective tube
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|fixing||4x ⌀8 mm
|number of inputs/outputs of a cable||6 round pre-punched, 2 open slots|
|dimensions width/height/depth [mm]||660/660/158|
|cable capacity [m]||cable ⌀10 mm||100|
|cable ⌀11 mm||100|
|cable ⌀12 mm||80|
|cable ⌀13 mm||60|
|cable ⌀14 mm||50|
|cable ⌀16 mm||30|
|cable ⌀18 mm||20|
|interior access protection||lock|
|housing material/color||steel sheet/RAL 7035|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.