PS-8 FIBRE OPTIC DISTRIBUTION BOX
PRICES VISIBLE AFTER ACCOUNT VERIFICATION
Wall mounted in controlled environments. Termination of up to 12 fibres, 2 cable entries. Uncut fibre loops storage.
- wall mounted in controlled environments
- termination of up to 12 fibres, 2 cable entries
- uncut fibre loops storage
- full front access to splice trays and adapter plate
- 12 splice KSQ splice tray
- splice tray KSQ
- cable organisers
- cable ties
- cable rubber glands
- installation and handling instructions
- installation kit
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|number of splice trays||1xKSQ|
|maximum number of splices||12|
|connector standard||E-2000, SC, FC, ST, LC|
|recommended pigtail length [m], 0,9 mm buffered fibre||1,5|
|recommended pigtail length [m], 2,0 mm cable diameter||1,5|
|number of outdoor cable entries||2|
|maximum diameter of input cable [mm]||14|
|dimensions: width/height/depth [mm]||135/340/90|
|housing material/colour||steel sheet/RAL 7035|
|mechanical protection IK||IK 08|
|environmental protection IP||IP51|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.