19″ SPLICE PANEL BP-19/288
Used for indoor/outdoor cables’ splicing. Easy management of cable loose tubes guided with the protective tubes routed to splice trays.
- used for various indoor/outdoor cables’ splicing
- easy and safe management of outdoor cable loose tubes guided with the protective tubes routed to splice trays
- rear fixing in STP-19 cabinets
- grouping the fibres from the outdoor cable loose tubes into required fibre count bundles with the use of fibre manifolds R-06
- KSH splice trays
- splice tray retaining blocks
- fibre manifold R-06 (optional)
- cable orgsnisers and cable ties
- installation and handling instructions
- installation kit
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|number of splice trays||24xKSH|
|maximum number of splices||288|
|recommended pigtail length [m], 0,9 mm buffered fibre||2,5|
|number of outdoor cable entries||2|
|dimensions: width/height/depth [mm]||483/176(4U)/280|
|mounting brackets position||rear|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.