PSS-1/12 FIBRE OPTIC DISTRIBUTION PILLAR
Enables termination of cables coming to the pillar from Telecommunication Central Office side and coming to single family houses.
- for use in FTTH networks on single family houses developments
- enables termination of cables coming to the pillar from Telecommunication Central Office side, termination of cables coming to single family houses and installation of optical splitters
- provides space for accumulating supply of operating fibres terminated in the pillar, which enables for convenient cabling the product in a service car
- a possibility of mounting nest for LSA connectors – additional feature for PSS-2
- adapter plate
- KS-24, KSQ (PSS-1) splice trays
- cable ties and brackets
- installation and handling instruction
- installation kit
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|number of splices on client cable side||12 – one space for splicing of client and feeder fibres||24|
|number of splices on feeder cable side||12|
|number of splice trays||1 for client side + 1 for feeder side|
|number of patching fields||12||24|
|number of splitters||0||2|
|maximum splitter dimensions: width/height/depth [mm]||–||80/100/10|
|connector standard||SC or E-2000|
|recommended customer distribution pigtail length [m]||1,5|
|maximum number of cables entering the pillar||3||26|
|maximum diameter of cable/duct entries [mm]||14||16|
|dimensions: diameter/height [mm]||⌀160/1300||⌀200/1500|
|height after burrying [m]||0,8|
|mechanical IK protection||IK10|
|environmental IP protection||IP44|