PATCH PANEL BPK-19/72/1
Outdoor cable fibres to pigtails splicing, pigtail-pigtail or pigtail-patchcord cross-connections. Front or rear fixing in the 19” rack.
- outdoor cable fibres to pigtails splicing, pigtail-pigtail or pigtail-patchcord cross-connections
- hinged tray with adapter plate for 24 or 72 E-2000 or SC adapters
- KSQ or KS-3E splice trays on the panel bottom
- cable protection and safe bending radii when the panel is drown-out and back in
- front or rear fixing in the 19” rack
- indoor cable bundles coming out of the panel managed with the protective conduits
- installation in 19” racks with minimum depth of 300 mm, e.g. STP-19
- installation in 21” and/or 23” racks with the use of AD-19 adapters
- adapter plate, cable protective conduit
- cable organisers and cable ties
- installation and handling instructions
- installation kit
- splice trays
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|number of splice trays||3xKS-24|
|maximum number of splices||72|
|connector standard||E-2000, SC, LC|
|LC Duplex adapter capacity||96|
|recommended pigtail length [m], 0,9 mm buffered fibre||1,5|
|number of outdoor cable entries||1|
|dimensions: width/height/depth [mm]||483/132(3U)/280|
|mounting brackets position||front|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.