OUTDOOR FIBRE OPTIC DISTRIBUTION BOX PSH-3/24
Outdoor and/or indoor use. For application in industrial environments and/or telecom manholes. 12 fibre capacity from 2 cable entries.
- outdoor and/or indoor use
- for application in industrial environments and/or telecom manholes
- 12 fibre capacity from 2 cable entries
- separate splice and cross connect zones
- IP66 rated environmental protection
- full front access to the splice tray
- splice tray KSQ
- cable gland DP 16 H
- rubber cable gland
- cable ties
- installation and handling instructions
- installation kit
- set of wall fixing screws
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|number of splice trays||2xKS-24|
|maximum number of splices||48|
|connector standard||E-2000, SC, FC, ST|
|recommended pigtail length [m], 0,9 mm buffered fibre||1,5|
|recommended pigtail length [m], 2,0 mm cable diameter||–|
|number of outdoor cable entries||8|
|maximum diameter of input cable [mm]||18|
|dimensions: width/height/depth [mm]||230/300/87|
|housing material/colour||ABS or PC/RAL 7035|
|mechanical protection IK||IK 08|
|environmental protection IP||IP66|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.