OUTDOOR AERIAL DROP CABLE NP-UNC1629 1J
PRICES VISIBLE AFTER ACCOUNT VERIFICATION
Outdoor drop cable for duct or aerial installations. Enables direct connection between the distribution point to the customer optical outlet.
- for duct and aerial installations
- 1 or 2 fibres in 900 µm buffer
- enables direct connection between the distribution point (e.g. on a pole) to the customer optical outlet
- low friction coefficient ensures easy sliding inside the duct
- when outer sheath is removed, cable becomes an indoor LSOH cable
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|single fibre cable||two fibre cable|
|temperature range [°C]||transportation and storage||-40 to +70|
|installation||-5 to +50|
|operation||-40 to +70|
|maximum pulling force [N]||800|
|crush resistance [N/cm]||200|
|minimum bending radius [mm]||60||75|
|standard packaging||2100 m or 4200 m drums|
|nominal diameter [mm]||6,1||7,7|
|minimum sheath thickness [mm]||0,8|
|nominal inner sheath diameter [mm]||2,7||4,1|
|indoor cable mounting||sticking||sticking or stapling|
|nominal weight [kg/km]||30||40|
|outer sheath designation||year and week of manufacturing-ACOME-number and type of fibres-product code + metric|