SUBSCRIBER’S TUBE ADSS OSS+RA
Universal ADSS tube with 2 stregthening elements made of FRP fibreglass. Designed for connecting subscribers in aerial networks.
- designed for connecting subscribers in aerial networks
- it is a universal ADSS tube with 2 stregthening elements made of FRP fibreglass, inside the outer sheath
- outer sheath is made of UV stabilised, mechanically durable HDPE polyethylen
- fibres from easy access cable modules are pushed or pulled to the tube
- they enable easy module management and connectorising subscribers
- available with pullcord
- quick and easy installation, no special tools needed
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|application||indoor, outdoor and aerial|
|outer tube diameter [mm]||7||12|
|inner tube diameter [mm]||3,7||8|
|bending radius [mm]||120|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.