MODULAR PATCH PANEL PSM-19/144/4U
Capacity up to 12x MPK-12 modules. Quick and reliable fibre links configuration. Easy access for making control and maintenance measurements.
- capacity up to 12xMPK-12 modules
- quick and reliable fibre links configuration
- easy access for making control and maintenance measurements
- height 4U, includes integrated 1U patchcord cable or outdoor cable loose tube excess lengths tray
- outdoor cable loose tubes organiser alows fixation of guiding protective tubes routed to the installed modules
- outdoor cables and patchcords can be routed into the panel from the left or right side
- installation in 19” racks with minimum depth of 300 mm, e.g. STP-19
- installation in 21” and/or 23” racks with the use of AD-19 adapters
- outdoor cable loose tubes and patchcord excess lengths tray
- universal adapter for front or rear fixing in 19” racks
- ingoing outdoor cable loose tubes organiser, outgoing pigtails organiser
- cable ties, cable bands
- installation and maintenance instructions
- installation kit
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|number of splice trays||max. 12xKSQ|
|maximum number of splices||144|
|connector standard||E-2000, SC|
|adapter capacity for duplex LC connectors||96-144|
|recommended pigtail length [m], 0,9 mm buffered fibre||1,5|
|number of outdoor cable entries||12|
|dimensions: width/height/depth [mm]||483/177/295|
|number of modules||12|
|mounting brackets position||rear/front|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.