MODULAR EASY ACCESS CABLES, SM, G657A2: 2 x 6FO
PRICES VISIBLE AFTER ACCOUNT VERIFICATION
Applied in vertical installations in multi-dwelling buildings. Branching achieved by splicing in a shaft splice box.
- up to 288 fibres organised in compact tubes
- 2, 4, 6, 8 or 12 fibres per tube
- applied in vertical installations in multi-dwelling buildings
- easy access to fibres through a window-cut
- possibility to draw out up to 6 m of compact tube through a window-cut
- branching achieved by splicing in a shaft splice box
- halogen free coating LSOH, in accordance with international fire safety requirements
- knives for cutting windows in cable sheath
- tube with a pullcord for fibre protection, laid from a window-cut in a cable to a subscriber’s outlet
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|configuration of cable tubes||max. 13 tubes each of 2 SMF or 4 tubes of 12 SMF each||max. 18 tubes each of 2 SMF or 6 tubes of 12 SMF each||max. 34 tubes each of 2 SMF or 12 tubes of 12 SMF each||max. 64 tubes each of 2 SMF or 24 tubes of 12 SMF each|
|temperature range [°C]||transport and storage||-40 to +70|
|installation||-5 to +50|
|operation||-15 to +60|
|maximum pulling force [N]||300||500||600|
|crush resistance [N/cm]||100||200|
|minimum bending radius [mm]||60||90||100||130|
|standard packaging||cylinders of 2 or 4 km|
|flame retardancy||IEC60332-1 and IEC60332-3C|
|nominal diameter [mm]||6,6||8,5||10,5||13,5|
|nominal weight [kg/km]||32 to 38||55 to 64||81 to 95||112 to 140|
|marking of outer sheath||manufacturing year and week – ACOME – fibre count and type – product code + metre marks|