FIBRE OPTIC SPLICE CLOSURE UFC
Fibre optic closure used in underground and aerial networks. Possibility of storing reserves of uncut, loose loops of feeder cable tubes.
- fibre optic closure used in underground and aerial networks
- up to 36 NZDF SE-A or SMF SE-A splice trays
- max. 24 splices in SMF SE-A splice tray with min. fibre bending radius of 38 mm
- glass fibre reinforced, UV invulnerable plastic cap
- possibility of storing reserves of uncut, loose loops of feeder cable tubes
- environmentally sealed to the base with an “o” ring
- clamp enabling easy and multiple access to the interior of the closure
- environmental cable sealing with heatshrink sleeves or Cablelok rubber cable sealings
- possibility of mounting the closure with OH-3 bracket
- using fibre manifolds R-06 enables proper fibre distribution to splice trays
- large capacity, up to 864 splices
- recommended cable retention frames:
- SZ-3 (wooden poles)
- SZ-2 (telecommunication pits)
- SZ-4 (cable chambers)
- splice enclosure
- NZDF SE-A or SMF SE-A splice trays
- Cablelok Cable Sealings or heatshrink sleeves – set
- brackets and tags
- fibre manifold R-06
- OH-3 bracket
- additional Cablelok Cable Sealings
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|port types||28 round (16xB, 2xT, 10xS) and 2 oval (1xL, 1xLM)|
|cable diameter range [mm]||4,8-3,6|
|number of splice trays||6|
|type/capacity of splice tray||NZDF SE-A12|
|maximum number of splices||72|
|dimensions height/diameter [mm]||400/275|
|environmental IP protection||IP67|
ENTRY CONFIGURATION IN THE BASE:
|cable port||number of cable ports||CABLELOK seal||cable diameter range [mm]|
|L||1||L10C, L20C, L30C, L40C, L50C||2×13,0-22,0||2×8,0-24,0|
|B||16||B10, B20, B30||4,8-16,5||6,0-19,0|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.