FIBRE OPTIC SPLICE CLOSURE MUF-1/120
Fibre optic closure used in underground and aerial networks. Up to 5 KS-3E splice trays. Maximum 24 splices in a splice tray.
- fibre optic closure used in underground and aerial networks
- up to 5 KS-3E splice trays
- maximum 24 splices in a splice tray
- glass fibre reinforced, UV invurnelable plastic cap
- environmentally sealed to the base with an “o” ring and a set of clamping screws
- possibility of using metal bushings accepting polyvinyl jacketed and OPGW (ground wire) cables
- environmental cable sealing with heatshrink sleeves on metal bushings
- employed for cables of capacity of up to 120 fibres
- possibility of mounting the closure with OH-3 bracket or WS-1 cantilever and OH-2 brackets
- in case of pylons, OH-3 mounting bracket is recommended
- recommended cable retention frames:
- SZ-3 (wooden poles)
- SZ-2 (telecommunication pits)
- SZ-4 (cable chambers)
- splice closure
- KS-3E splice trays
- brackets, allen wrench, sillica gel
- two ADSS cable glands
- heatshrink sleeves
- cable gland OPGW-2
- WS-1 cantilever with OH-2 brackets
- OH-3 bracket
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|port types||6 round|
|cable diameter range||polyvinyl cable: 10-18, OPGW cable: 9-20|
|number of splice trays||5|
|type/capacity of splice tray||KS-24|
|max. number of splices||120|
|number of patching fields||–|
|dimensions height/diameter [mm]||460 (510 with cable entries)/⌀215|
|fixing||2 fixing brackets OH-2 or OH-3|
|environmental IP protection||IP67|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.