FIBRE OPTIC DISTRIBUTION FRAME PS-4/96
Dedicated for installation in telecommunication central offices with limited space and high number of cables and connectors.
- dedicated for installation in telecommunication central offices with limited space and high number of cables and connectors
- splice tray, outdoor cable excess length fibre and pigtail storage sections in the bottom part of the cabinet
- draw-out adapter frame for E-2000 or SC adapter standards, other adapter standards available optionally
- separate pigtail and patchcord sections
- recommended pigtail length: 6 m, 2.0 mm or 2.4 mm cable diameter
- cabinet with draw-out adapter frame
- installation and maintenance instructions
- installation kit
- KS-3E splice trays, ordered separately
- FC, ST adapter plates
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|number of cable management sections||1|
|number of splice trays KS-3E||4|
|maximum number of splices||96|
|number of modules||–|
|connector standard||E-2000/SC/LC (ST/FC)|
|adapter capacity||160 (100)|
|number of outdoor cable entries||–|
|maximum diameter of input cable [mm]||18|
|dimensions: width/height/depth [mm]||240/2200*/240|
|recommended pigtail length [m] 0,9 mm buffered fibre||6|
|housing material/colour||steel sheet/RAL 7035|
* 2600 mm height available upon request.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.