FIBRE OPTIC CABLE FRAME SZ-3/300
Intended for use on telecommunication poles. Guarantees functionality and proper bending radius of a cable. Arranges excess cable.
- intended for use on telecommunication poles
- guarantees functionality and proper bending radius of a cable
- accommodates and arranges excess cable
- can be streched to increase capacity
- minimal reserve of 70 m, under maximal arches strech for cable of 10 mm diameter
- made of aluminium
- corrosive resistance for the whole exploatation period
- fixed on a pole with brackets
- fibre optic cable frame
- clamping rings
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|fixing||⌀ 300 mm pole|
|number of inputs/outputs of cable||–|
|dimensions width/height/depth [mm]||2 arches of 300 radius|
|cable capacity [m]||cable ⌀10 mm||80|
|cable ⌀11 mm||70|
|cable ⌀12 mm||60|
|cable ⌀13 mm||50|
|cable ⌀14 mm||40|
|cable ⌀16 mm||20|
|cable ⌀18 mm||20|
|interior access protection||–|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.