EASY ACCESS CABLE COILING BOXES SZKLD-2 (1440 M)
Designed for storing spare lengths of easy access cable to be used for connection of customers on top floors of multi-dwelling buildings.
- designed for storing spare lengths of easy access cable to be used for connection of customers on top floors of multi-dwelling buildings
- recommended for use with HPC1628 cable
- wall-mounted, detachable lockable cover
- possibility of installation within existing vertical ducting infrastructure in a building
- cable ties and brackets
- installation and handling instruction
- installation kit
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|maximum spare length of 900 μm buffered fibre [m]||1440|
|number of cable/duct entries in the bottom wall||2|
|diameter of cable/duct entries in the bottom wall of the box [mm]||2×28|
|number of cable/duct entries in the side wall||2 on each of the sides|
|diameter of cable/duct entries in the side walls of the box [mm]||2x (⌀17 + 25×15)|
|dimensions: width/height/depth [mm]||220/400/125|
|housing material||powder coated steel sheet|
|mechanical IK protection||IK10|
|environmental IP protection||IP41|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.