CABLE GLAND OPGW-2/12
PRICES VISIBLE AFTER ACCOUNT VERIFICATION
The cable gland is intended for use in OPGW ground cable closure, employed in power lines. Application in fibre closures MUF-1, MUF-2.
- the cable gland is intended for use in OPGW ground cable closure, employed in power lines
- application in fibre closures MUF-1, MUF-2
- cable is fixed between two parts of the gland tightened with two screws
- made for cables of diameter from 9.0 to 12.5 mm
- made of duralumin and brass
- dimensions: length 92 mm diameter 37 mm
- cable gland
- heatshrink sleeve
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|cable diameter range [mm]||9,0-12,5|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.