BRANCH BOX RKLD-12
Intended for branching from vertical cable in multi-dwelling buildings. Mounted on previously installed vertical cable.
- intended for branching from vertical cable in multi-dwelling buildings
- mounted on previously installed vertical cable
- available in versions for performing splices or as protective cover of branching
- possibility of mounting in places of limited space – small dimensions
- cable ties and brackets
- installation and handling instruction
- installation kit
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|number of splices||12|
|number of splice trays||1|
|number of input/output vertical cables||1/1|
|maximum number of client’s cables or microtubes||12x⌀5 mm|
|maximum diameter of cable/duct entering a splice/branch box [mm]||13,5|
|dimensions: width/height/depth [mm]||64/215/40|
|mechanical IK protection||IK08|
|environmental IP protection||IP41|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.