FIBRE OPTIC DISTRIBUTION BOX PSP-144
For use in FTTH networks in multi-dwelling buildings. Connecting clients by cross-connecting optical splitter outputs.
- for use in FTTH networks in multi-dwelling buildings
- wall-mounted on the lowest level of a building
- terminates cables coming to the building from Telecommunication Central Office, vertical cables and enables installation of optical splitters
- connecting clients by cross-connecting optical splitter outputs
- case with a lock
- KSQ and KS-24 splice trays (set according to the table, applies to KS-24 tray)
- cable ties, description table
- wall installation kit
- installation and handling instruction
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|number of splices on client cable side||144|
|number of patching fields on client cable side||144|
|number of splices in a splice tray||6xKS-24|
|number of splices on feeder cable side||24|
|number of patching fields on feeder cable side||24|
|number of splice trays on feeder cable side||1xKS-24|
|number of optical splitters||7|
|splitter pigtail length [m]||1|
|recommended customer distribution pigtail length [m]||1,5|
|number of cable/duct entries||12|
|maximum number of entering cables||36|
|maximum diameter of cable/duct entries [mm]||⌀37|
|dimensions: width/height/depth [mm]||560/555/180|
|housing material||powder coates steel sheet|
|mechanical IK protection||IK 10|
|environmental IP protection||IP50|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.