ACCESS AERIAL CABLE RESERVE FRAME OSS-SZD-60
Designed for save spare cable management. Provides minimum bending radius for cables with diameter from 8 to 14 m.
- designed for save spare cable management
- provides minimum bending radius for cables with diameter from 8 to 14 mm
- suitable to be mounted on telecommunication poles, attached with stainless steel or plastic straps
- closure mounting space inside the frame, with a mounting plate OSS-SZD-PL (to be ordered separately)
- Distance Clamp provides 185 mm space between the cable reserve frame and pole (to be ordered separately)
- made of aluminium, high corrosion resistance
- cable ties
- mounting plate OSS-SZD-PL
- distance clamp
- stainless steel strap OSS-TS-50-M
- clips for steel tape OSS-TS-Z-20-M
- plastic strap OSS-TT
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|dimensions width/depth [mm]||⌀600×93|
|closure mounting inside the cable reserve frame||yes|
|cable reserve frame capacity [m]||⌀8 mm cable diameter||80|
|⌀10 mm cable diameter||50|
|⌀12 mm cable diameter||40|
|⌀14 mm cable diameter||15|
|⌀15 mm cable diameter||–|
|⌀16 mm cable diameter||–|
|⌀17 mm cable diameter||–|
|⌀18 mm cable diameter||–|
|accepted closure types||OSS-ZSD-24/8,
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.