UNDERGROUND PLASTIC PIT ZK-1
Enables storage of up to 200 m spare optical fibre cable. Used in places of cable incision/failure as a repair kit.
- enables storage of up to 200 m spare optical fibre cable
- used in places of cable incision/failure as a repair kit – underground plastic pit + splice closure
- made of HDPE
- guarantees high mechanical resistance and withstanding short-time external loads of up to 100kN at 70 cm ground layer
- place with handles for optical fibre splice closure of diameter up to 180 mm and length 450 mm
- making „8 shape” with cable, enables cable repairment without the need to replace pipes
- possibility of installing an uncut cable
- unused holes in the underground plastic pits covered with blank plates or plugs and sealed with soft silicon
- feeder cables enter the ZK-1 pit in 32 to 40 mm diameter polyethylene HDPE cable protection pipes
- the underground plastic pit enables making additional entries for cable outputs
- underground plastic pit base
- port plugs
- cable ties
- lid-blocking screws
- fiber enclosures FRBU, MUF-1, MUF-2, FOSC 400A, OZKS
- cable tags OZ-1 or OZ-2
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|number of ports||3|
|quantity of protective pipes ⌀40 mm||9|
|max. spare cable capacity ⌀10 mm [m]||200|
|max. spare cable capacity ⌀18 mm [m]||50|
|dimensions: diameter/depth [mm]||800/400|
|enclosure diameter max. [mm]||180|
|weight [kg]||20 (lid: 8)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.