SERIES POWER METER OPM4-2D
PRICES VISIBLE AFTER ACCOUNT VERIFICATION
Professional equipment with full set of options. Automatic wave identification „Wave-ID”. Modulation recognision (tone detection).
- professional equipment with full set of options
- automatic wave identification „Wave-ID”
- modulation recognision (tone detection)
- ability to set reference power level
- ability to store up to 1000 measurements in 10 folders (OPM5 series)
- ability to copy the measurements via USB (OPM5 series)
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|model||calibrated wavelengths [nm]||measurement range [dBm]||units of measure||functions|
|660||780||850||980||1300||1310||1490||1550||1625||tone detection||“Wave ID” detection||reference power setting||save/copy function|
|OPM4-2D||+||+||+||+||+||+6 to -60||dB, dBm, W||+||+||+|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.