SC PREMIUM PLUS ADAPTERS
Adapters with higher mechanical strength dedicated for backbone networks and when low insertion loss is required. Fully compliant with SC/APC standard.
- fully compliant with SC/APC standard
- new one piece adapter technology
- low insertion loss IL, typically 0.05 dB, IL max ≤ 0.15 dB
- precise ceramic ferrule
- dedicated for backbone networks and when low insertion loss is required
- full manufacturer identification thanks to OPTOMER logo embossed on the adapter body
- higher mechanical strength
- outer body made of PBT plastic with better resistance to high temperatures
- tight, transparent dust cap with excellent protection of the adapter interior against dirt and dust allowing fibre identification with visible light
- clip or screw mounted
- SC Premium Plus adapters and connectors are compliant with the following standards and recommendations: IEC-61754-4, PN-EN186260:2000, ZN-05/TP S.A., TELCORDIA GR-326-CORE
- long range telecom networks
- backbone networks, central office applications
- WDM, CWDM, DWDM networks
- networks with low insertion loss budget
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|SC Premium Plus Adapters|
|insertion loss IL [dB]||typ. ≤0,05, max. ≤0,15|
|service life [dB]||over 1000 mate/demate cycles|
|operating temperature [°C]||-40 to +85|
|type of centering sleeve||ceramic|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.