PATCH PANEL PS-19/24/1U
PRICES VISIBLE AFTER ACCOUNT VERIFICATION
Installation in 19” racks with the minimum depth of 300 mm, e.g. STP-19. Bearing guided draw-out mechanism.
- installation in 19” racks with the minimum depth of 300 mm, e.g. STP-19
- installation in 21” and/or 23” racks with the use of AD-19 adapters
- patchord cables’ protection with the use of PO-1 and/or PO-2 patchcord management shelves
- bearing guided draw-out mechanism
- 70 mm distance between door surface and adapter plate
- application of additional cable gland allows direct outdoor cable (10 mm to 14 mm outer diameter) or multipatchcord entry (option)
- key lock on the panel front (option)
- possibility of doubling the capacity by the use of Duplex LC adapters
- adapter plate, splice trays KS-3E
- cable organisers and cable ties
- installation and handling instructions
- installation kit
- gland DP/D/
- switching strip duplex
- shelves curtain PO-1, PO-2
- PP-19 PATCHCORD GUIDE
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|number of splice trays||1xKS-24|
|maximum number of splices||24|
|connector standard||E-2000, SC, FC, ST, LC|
|LC Duplex adapter capacity||48*|
|recommended pigtail length [m], 0,9 mm buffered fibre||2,5|
|number of outdoor cable entries||2|
|dimensions: width/height/depth [mm]||483/44/200|
|number of modules||–|
|mounting brackets position||front|
|housing material / colour||steel sheet / RAL 7035|
* The use of duplex adapters requires a corresponding increase in.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.