MODULAR PATCH PANEL PSM-19/144/3U
PRICES VISIBLE AFTER ACCOUNT VERIFICATION
Capacity up to 12 modules MPS-19/12/W. Quick and reliable fibre links configuration. Easy access for making control measurements.
- capacity up to 12 modules MPS-19/12/W
- quick and reliable fibre links configuration
- easy access for making control and maintenance measurements
- storage and organisation of outdoor cale loose tubes requires application of 19” Excess Cable Tray SZ-19L-1U
- blank plates PZ-3U-7 (width 35 mm) to cover unused space in the panel
- installation in 19” racks with minimum depth of 300 mm, e.g. STP-19
- installation in 21” and/or 23” racks with the use of AD-19 adapters
- cable ties and cable bands
- installation and maintenance instructions
- installation kit
- 19” Excess Cable Tray SZ-19L-1U (optional)
- blank plate (optional)
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|number of splice trays||max. 12xKSQ|
|maximum number of splices||12 per module|
|adapter capacity||12 modules x 12 pcs = 144|
|connector standard||E-2000, SC|
|recommended pigtail length [m], 0,9 mm buffered fibre||1-1,5|
|number of outdoor cable entries||12|
|dimensions: width/height/depth [mm]||483/132 (3U)/210|
|number of modules||12|
|mounting brackets position||front|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.