FIBRE MANIFOLD R-06
Depending on the type, manifolds enable the routing of fibers or loose tubes of a linear cable in protective and cable loose tubes.
- 2 polyethylene tubes at one end of the moulded distribution box, 6 tubes at the other end
- diametrer of the 2 input tubes: 4 mm, length: 0.15 m each
- diameter of the 6 output tubes: 3 mm, length: 1.5 m each
- polyethylene tubes included
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|number of cable entries||2 tubes|
|outdoor cable outer diameters [mm]||4|
|maximum number of outgoing tubes||6|
|dimensions width/height/depth [mm]||9/55/14|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.