FIBRE MANIFOLD R-01F
Depending on the type, manifolds enable the routing of fibers or loose tubes of a linear cable in protective and cable loose tubes.
- dedicated for high fibre count cables e.g. 288 fibre count cable with 6 fibre bundles, 48 fibres each
- accepts six WOD-10B corrugated tubes as the protection for the distributed outdoor cable loose tubes
- one corrugated tube holds up to 8 outdoor cable loose tubes
- used to feed the required fibre count bundles to PS-19 patch panels and the modules in PSU-1 cabinets
- organises fibres into the required fibre count bundles, that are routed in protective tubes directly to MPK-48 and MPK-72 modules
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|number of cable entries||1 outdoor cable|
|outdoor cable outer diameters [mm]||8-16|
|maximum number of outgoing tubes||6|
|dimensions width/height/depth [mm]||44/150/44|
|fixing||3xM6 screws, fixed to LR-01 plate|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.