FIBRE MANIFOLD R-01A
Depending on the type, manifolds enable the routing of fibers or loose tubes of a linear cable in protective and cable loose tubes.
- accepts 12 OFBLT-P-3.1-0.5-PP protective tubes for outdoor cable fibres distribution
- organises fibres into 12 fiber bundles, that are routed in protective tubes directly to MPS-12, MPK-12 modules
- one protective tube accepts fibres from different outdoor cable loose tubes
- used to feed the required fibre count bundles to PS-19 patch panels and the modules in PSU-300 cabinets
- enables several optical distribution modules to be feeded with fibres from one fibre optic cable
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|number of cable entries||1 outdoor cable|
|outdoor cable outer diameters [mm]||8-16|
|maximum number of outgoing tubes||12|
|dimensions width/height/depth [mm]||45/150/34|
|fixing||3xM6 screws, fixed to LR-01 plate|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.