CENTRAL OFFICE CABINET PSU-1/1920/1200/600/2.2 (VER. 600 MM)
Dedicated for installation in telecommunication central offices with limited space and high number of cables and connectors.
- cabinet depth 600 mm dedicated for installation in telecommunication central offices with limited space and high number of cables and connectors
- provides 2304 fibre terminations in two hinged module mounting frames (left and right)
- accepts left and right modules MPK-48-L-60, MPK-48-P-60, MPK-72-L-60, MPK-72-P-60
- minimises initial installation expenditures thanks to the modular construction with MPK modules
- easy and convenient devided access to outdoor cable management section and adapter plate, key locked module mounting frames
- high capacity, ease of installation and efficient fibre management
- top and/or bottom outdoor cable or multipatchcord brush entries
- key locked door with perspex window panes
- patchcord excess length management section
- stable and rigid construction
- one or two module mounting frames
- front door
- fibre manifolds R-01C
- splittable protective tube
- cable band
- installation and maintenance instructions
- installation kit
- modules MPK-48-L, MPK-48-P
- modules MPK-72-L, MPK-72-P
- patchcord excess length storage module MZK-L-60
- patchcord excess length storage module MZK-P-60
- blank plate PSU-1-Z to cover unused space in the mounting frame
- PPO-48, PPO-72 frames to install MPPO modules in LGX system
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|number of lateral cable management sections||2|
|number of splice trays||160xKSQ|
|maximum number of splices||2×960=1920|
|module type||MPK-48 or MPK-72|
|number of modules||40xMPK-48 or 24xMPK-72 + 4xMPK-48|
|connector standard||E-2000, SC|
|adapter capacity||1920 (48 or 72 per module)|
|number of outdoor cable entries||52|
|maximum diameter of input cable [mm]||50|
|dimensions: width/height/depth [mm]||1200/2200/600|
|recommended pigtail length [m], 0,9 mm buffered fibre||1,5|
|housing material/colour||steel sheet/RAL 7035|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.