CABLE SPARE LENGTH FRAME SZ-7/3/M
Dedicated for use in cable chambers. Easy access to all cables routed from the top or from the bottom. Maximum coil diameter: 800 mm.
- dedicated for use in cable chambers
- hinged frames for the storage of spare cable coils
- easy access to all cables routed from the top or from the bottom
- capacity of one hinged frame: 4 cable coils, 60 up to 150 m each
- maximum coil diameter: 800 mm
- installation of 4 additional SZ-7K spare cable frames on each hinged frame possible
- SZ-7K is used for smaller diameter cables with the maximum coil diameter of 550 mm
- maximum capacity of SZ-7K frame: 50 m of the cable with 10 mm diameter
- made of steel profiles finished with powder varnish in RAL 7035 colour
- cable spare length frame
- installation kit
- cable ties
- additional cable spare length frame SZ-7K
1. Frame heights: 1.7 m without the base, 2.0 m with the base.
2. SZ-7K frames and lateral plates to be ordered separately
- stores up to 15 optical cable splice closures
- stores optical splice closures of diameter up to 300 mm
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|dimensions width/height/depth [mm]||1000/1750/450|
|cable capacity [m]||cable ⌀10 mm||–|
|cable ⌀11 mm||–|
|cable ⌀12 mm||–|
|cable ⌀13 mm||–|
|cable ⌀14 mm||–|
|cable ⌀16 mm||–|
|cable ⌀18 mm||–|
|housing material/colour||steel profiles/RAL 7035|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.