AERIAL CLOSURES OSS-ZSD-24/8
PRICES VISIBLE AFTER ACCOUNT VERIFICATION
Designed for splicing customer drop cable fibres to the fibres of a distribution cable, dedicated for outdoor and indoor use.
- designed for splicing customer drop cable fibres to the fibres of a distribution cable, dedicated for outdoor and indoor use
- the cover and base are made of high quality UV stabilised pastic with wide operating temperature range -40°C to +85°C
- hinged cover locked to the base with snap buckles and safety cylinder lock, 2 keys included
- hinged splice tray allows convenient fibre management, splitter and connectros installation
- divisible cable entry for the distribution cable loop through applications
- quick and easy installation on FSS-SZD-60 or FSS-SZD-80 cabel reserve frames with the use of the mounting plate
- splice protectors
- 2 lock keys
- cable ties
- fibre protection tubes
- installation kit
- OSS-SZD cable reserve frame
- mounting plate for OSS-SZD cable reserve frame
- Almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications market.
- Innovative products - over 100 designed prototyping PER YEAR!
- Almost 4 000 m2 square manufacturing and warehousing space in central EUROPE!
- Capacity - up to 25 000 fibre optic connectors PER WEEK!
|application||indoor, outdoor, aerial|
|number of distribution cable entry||2|
|number of customer drop cable ports||12|
|distribution cable diameter range [mm]||5 to 11|
|customer drop cable diameter range [mm]||3 to 6|
|maximum splice capacity||24|
|number of adapter slots||8 adapters SC or LC Duplex|
|number of splitters in mini type housings||1 splitter PLC 1×8|
|dimensions length/width/height [mm]||260/210/90|
|cable to port sealing method||rubber seals|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.